The way to get back lost music from Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hip-hop, Jazz, Rock & Roll or Blue, your favorite music collection is probably on your SD card of your Google Pixel 8 Pro and you never fail to carry it on-the-go. But imagine this, one day suddenly you found that you are unable to access any of those songs on your Google Pixel 8 Pro. An error message pops up when you try to access them!
Only a music buff can feel the pain of losing his or her precious song collections. But do not be sad. There are ways you can use to get back lost or deleted music files from the Google Pixel 8 Pro. It is yet not a permanent data loss situation unless your missing audio files were overwritten by new data.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Google Pixel 8 Pro on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Google Pixel 8 Pro on Windows
The Android Data Recovery is a cutting edge program, is designed to help Google Pixel 8 Pro users to recover deleted/lost data from Google Pixel 8 Pro which includes Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, AUSU and ZTE. Only with several clicks, it is available to recover deleted videos, photos, music, text messages, WhatsApp, contacts, call logs and document files from Google Pixel 8 Pro.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Google Pixel 8 Pro device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Google Pixel 8 Pro if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Google Pixel 8 Pro device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Pixel 8 Pro. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Google Pixel 8 Pro will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Google Pixel 8 Pro music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Google Pixel 8 Pro device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Google Pixel 8 Pro, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Google Pixel 8 Pro.
If your Google Pixel 8 Pro is damaged seriously, you may lost your music without the possibility to recover them back. That’s why we kindly suggest you back up your Google Pixel 8 Pro regularly.
- How To Restore Missing Pictures Files from Google Pixel 8 Pro.
- How to Unlock Google Pixel 8 Pro Without Password?
- How to retrieve erased music from Google Pixel 8 Pro
- How To Restore Missing Photos Files from Google Pixel 8 Pro.
- Google Pixel 8 Pro Tutorial - Bypass Lock Screen,Security Password Pin,Fingerprint,Pattern
- Three methods to recover lost data on Google Pixel 8 Pro
- How To Restore Missing Call Logs from Google Pixel 8 Pro
- How to recover old messages from your Google Pixel 8 Pro
- How to restore wiped videos on Google Pixel 8 Pro
- Recover your contacts after Google Pixel 8 Pro has been deleted.
- Title: The way to get back lost music from Google Pixel 8 Pro
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-10 12:43:22
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:50:45
- Link: https://techidaily.com/the-way-to-get-back-lost-music-from-google-pixel-8-pro-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.