Simple ways to get recent calls back from Motorola Moto G04
People communicate with different people in their daily life. Some of these numbers are in your contact list and have saved in your contact list, while others are new numbers. These new numbers can be from important individuals in business or any other number that is of importance.
However, sometimes, you can accidentally delete these call logs or erase them intentionally not knowing you might need the number at another instance. It is during such a time that you scratch your head wondering how you can recover deleted call history from Motorola Moto G04 after you delete it.
Android Data Recovery is a software that enables you to retrieve erased call logs, data and files that you have deleted from your Motorola Moto G04 internal memory and the external SD card. The software allows you to restore call logs and files lost due to various reasons. It can perform a deep scan of your device to allow you recover only the call logs that you want to get back. This software also ensures that the data that you retrieve is still in its original form hence making the recovering process risk free. It can bring back call history, text messages, contacts, videos, photos, music and documents, etc.
- Part 1: Recovering call logs(history) from your Motorola Moto G04 (on macOS)
- Part 2: Recovering call logs(history) from your Motorola Moto G04 (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Motorola Moto G04 device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Motorola Moto G04, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Motorola Moto G04 automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Motorola Moto G04. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the call logs you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Motorola Moto G04 will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Motorola Moto G04’s call logs
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Motorola Moto G04 device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Motorola Moto G04 device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Motorola Moto G04’s lost call logs.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Motorola Moto G04.
The above steps are the whole process to retrieve deleted call history from Motorola Moto G04 without backup with the help of Android Data Recovery. In any case, prevention is the best protection. To avoid losing call history from your Motorola Moto G04 again, do remember to backup it on your computer well.
- How to Unlock the Lock Screen on my Motorola Moto G04
- How to Rescue Lost Photos from Motorola Moto G04?
- Easy steps to recover deleted music from Motorola Moto G04
- Possible solutions to restore deleted messages from Motorola Moto G04
- Useful ways that can help to effectively recover deleted files from Motorola Moto G04
- How to restore wiped videos on Motorola Moto G04
- Easy steps to recover deleted contacts from Android.
- How to recover old call logs from your Motorola Moto G04?
- Remove Motorola Moto G04 unlock screen
- The way to recover deleted pictures on Motorola Moto G04 without backup.
- Title: Simple ways to get recent calls back from Motorola Moto G04
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-08 21:35:25
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:35:36
- Link: https://techidaily.com/simple-ways-to-get-recent-calls-back-from-motorola-moto-g04-by-fonelab-android-recover-call-logs/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.