Possible solutions to restore deleted music from Motorola Moto G73 5G
No matter how excellent a Motorola Moto G73 5G is, losing music from it could be a real bummer for many Motorola users. If you are troubled by how to recover lost music from Motorola devices, this tutorial is the exact problem-solver that you are looking for. In order to get back deleted music files on Motorola Moto G73 5G no backup, what you need is the help from a professional data recovery tool - Android Data Recovery.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Motorola Moto G73 5G on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Motorola Moto G73 5G on Windows
Android Data Recovery is an expert on data recovery of Android devices including Motorola Moto G73 5G, which allows Android users to retrieve, store and preview music files from your Motorola Moto G73 5G or other devices on the computer in simple steps. This powerful recovery tool will make sure you won’t lose any lost content, and it is easy to use.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Motorola Moto G73 5G device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Motorola Moto G73 5G if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Motorola Moto G73 5G device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Moto G73 5G. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Motorola Moto G73 5G will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Motorola Moto G73 5G music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Motorola Moto G73 5G device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Motorola Moto G73 5G, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Motorola Moto G73 5G.
With wizard-like user interface, you just need to follow simple prompts to finish Motorola Moto G73 5G recovery. No prior skill is required. Every Motorola user can recover lost music with no effort.
- How To Restore Missing Photos Files from Motorola Moto G73 5G.
- Easy steps to recover deleted music from Motorola Moto G73 5G
- The way to recover deleted contacts on Motorola Moto G73 5G without backup.
- Motorola Moto G73 5G Tutorial - Bypass Lock Screen,Security Password Pin,Fingerprint,Pattern
- Possible solutions to restore deleted call logs from Motorola Moto G73 5G
- Recover lost data from Motorola Moto G73 5G
- How to recover deleted pictures from Motorola Moto G73 5G.
- Easy steps to recover deleted messages from Motorola Moto G73 5G
- Simple ways to get lost videos back from Motorola Moto G73 5G
- Title: Possible solutions to restore deleted music from Motorola Moto G73 5G
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-09 10:24:11
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:50:45
- Link: https://techidaily.com/possible-solutions-to-restore-deleted-music-from-motorola-moto-g73-5g-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.