How to retrieve erased music from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro
- Accidental Deletion - Mistaken operation from users is one of the main reasons for deleting music files from your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro. For example, actions like pressing delete keys, emptying of recycle bin, improper use of command prompt, accidentally deleting while using third party application are part of reasons where we lose our music.
- Virus Attack - Some music files are deleted due to presence of virus in the system. Videos that are mostly saved using internet might contain virus, in such cases there is a threat of missing or deletion of music files.
- Improper File Transfer - While transferring music from one device to another, there are situations when media file is lost. It can’t be found in either of the storages. What’s more, use of 'ctrl+x' for transferring may lead to permanent deletion of files.
- Formatting Error - A formatting error can give you hard time while connecting an external drive, SD card etc. to your computer. At such instances, there is a threat of loss of your music files from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro on Windows
In order to get back deleted music on Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro no backup, what you need is the help from a professional data recovery tool – Android Data Recovery. Android Data Recovery is an expert on music recovery of Android devices including Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro, which allows Android users to retrieve, store and preview all music from your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro or other devices on the computer in four simple devices. This powerful recovery tool will make sure you won’t lose any lost content, and it is easy to use.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your ROG Phone 8 Pro. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro.
If your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro is damaged seriously, you may lost your music without the possibility to recover them back. That’s why we kindly suggest you back up your Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro regularly.
- Simple ways to get recent calls back from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro
- How to Restore Deleted Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro Contacts An Easy Method Explained.
- Asus Data Retrieval tool – restore lost data from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro
- Easy steps to recover deleted pictures from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro.
- Possible solutions to restore deleted photos from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro.
- Remove Asus Lock Screen without Password(Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro)
- The way to get back lost videos from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro
- How to Rescue Lost Music from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro
- Simple ways to get lost messages back from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro
- Title: How to retrieve erased music from Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-08 17:16:51
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:50:45
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-retrieve-erased-music-from-asus-rog-phone-8-pro-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.