How to restore wiped music on Oppo Find X7 Ultra
- Accidental Deletion - Mistaken operation from users is one of the main reasons for deleting music files from your Oppo Find X7 Ultra. For example, actions like pressing delete keys, emptying of recycle bin, improper use of command prompt, accidentally deleting while using third party application are part of reasons where we lose our music.
- Virus Attack - Some music files are deleted due to presence of virus in the system. Videos that are mostly saved using internet might contain virus, in such cases there is a threat of missing or deletion of music files.
- Improper File Transfer - While transferring music from one device to another, there are situations when media file is lost. It can’t be found in either of the storages. What’s more, use of 'ctrl+x' for transferring may lead to permanent deletion of files.
- Formatting Error - A formatting error can give you hard time while connecting an external drive, SD card etc. to your computer. At such instances, there is a threat of loss of your music files from Oppo Find X7 Ultra.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Oppo Find X7 Ultra on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Oppo Find X7 Ultra on Windows
If you just need a straightforward method to find all lost music files or native music songs in Oppo Find X7 Ultra, you can directly refer to a professional data recovery software - Android Data Recovery. This software allows you to simply restore all lost music files, photos, videos or contacts, messages etc with easy clicks. Free download this software and follow below steps to find and restore lost music songs with ease now.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Oppo Find X7 Ultra device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Oppo Find X7 Ultra if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Oppo Find X7 Ultra device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Find X7 Ultra. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Oppo Find X7 Ultra will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Oppo Find X7 Ultra music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Oppo Find X7 Ultra device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Oppo Find X7 Ultra, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Oppo Find X7 Ultra.
If your Oppo Find X7 Ultra is damaged seriously, you may lost your music without the possibility to recover them back. That’s why we kindly suggest you back up your Oppo Find X7 Ultra regularly.
- Title: How to restore wiped music on Oppo Find X7 Ultra
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-10 10:43:14
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:50:45
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-restore-wiped-music-on-oppo-find-x7-ultra-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.