How to restore wiped call history on Nokia G42 5G?
- Accidental Deletion - Mistaken operation from users is one of the main reasons for deleting call log files from your Nokia G42 5G device. For example, actions like pressing delete keys, emptying of recycle bin, improper use of command prompt, accidentally deleting while using third party application are part of reasons where we lose our call history.
- Virus Attack - Some call logs are deleted due to presence of virus in the system.
- Improper File Transfer - While transferring call history from one device to another, there are situations when data is lost. It can’t be found in either of the storage.
- Formatting Error - A formatting error can give you hard time while connecting an external drive, SD card etc. to your computer. At such instances, there is a threat of loss of your call logs from Nokia G42 5G.
Android Data Recovery allows you to solve call history loss problems for free within simple steps. No matter you are a beginner or expert, you can easily apply this software to recover your lost calls.
If you have lost your precious calls, songs, videos, and photos while formatting your Nokia G42 5G systems and looking for a solution, here is a file recovery software for Android devices. It retrieves all kinds of files from Nokia G42 5G in a simple and easy way.
- Part 1: Recovering call logs(history) from your Nokia G42 5G (on macOS)
- Part 2: Recovering call logs(history) from your Nokia G42 5G (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Nokia G42 5G device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Nokia G42 5G, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Nokia G42 5G automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Nokia G42 5G. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the call logs you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Nokia G42 5G will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Nokia G42 5G’s call logs
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Nokia G42 5G device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Nokia G42 5G device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Nokia G42 5G’s lost call logs.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Nokia G42 5G.
With wizard-like user interface, you just need to follow simple prompts to finish Nokia G42 5G recovery. No prior skill is required. Every Nokia G42 5G user can recover lost call history with no effort.
- Possible solutions to restore deleted pictures from Nokia G42 5G.
- How to Unlock Nokia G42 5G Phone Forgot Password
- How to recover lost data from Nokia G42 5G?
- Possible solutions to restore deleted contacts from Nokia G42 5G.
- How to recover old music from your Nokia G42 5G
- Nokia G42 5G Tutorial - Bypass Lock Screen,Security Password Pin,Fingerprint,Pattern
- Easy steps to recover deleted call history from Nokia G42 5G
- How to restore wiped messages on Nokia G42 5G
- Simple ways to get lost videos back from Nokia G42 5G
- How To Restore Missing Photos Files from Nokia G42 5G.
- Title: How to restore wiped call history on Nokia G42 5G?
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-10 21:51:25
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:35:34
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-restore-wiped-call-history-on-nokia-g42-5g-by-fonelab-android-recover-call-logs/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.