How to restore wiped call history on Motorola G54 5G?
Call history contains all incoming calls, outgoing calls and missed calls on your Motorola G54 5G, and they may reveal your privacy, even get you into troubles. To protect the privacy, many Motorola G54 5G users choose to delete call history regularly. However, deleting call logs from Motorola G54 5G regularly also brings some problems, you may find that you forgot to check and save some important call numbers in your Motorola G54 5G. At this moment, a lot of questions come to your mind, for example, how can I get them back to my Motorola G54 5G?
Android Data Recovery is a software that enables you to retrieve erased call logs, data and files that you have deleted from your Motorola G54 5G internal memory and the external SD card. The software allows you to restore call logs and files lost due to various reasons. It can perform a deep scan of your device to allow you recover only the call logs that you want to get back. This software also ensures that the data that you retrieve is still in its original form hence making the recovering process risk free. It can bring back call history, text messages, contacts, videos, photos, music and documents, etc.
- Part 1: Recovering call logs(history) from your Motorola G54 5G (on macOS)
- Part 2: Recovering call logs(history) from your Motorola G54 5G (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Motorola G54 5G device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Motorola G54 5G, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Motorola G54 5G automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Motorola G54 5G. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the call logs you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Motorola G54 5G will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Motorola G54 5G’s call logs
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Motorola G54 5G device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Motorola G54 5G device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Motorola G54 5G’s lost call logs.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Motorola G54 5G.
Finished! Android Data Recovery is a powerful and useful tool to help you recover all lost call history back on your Motorola G54 5G in a simple and secure way.
- Motorola G54 5G Messages Recovery - Recover Deleted Messages from Motorola G54 5G
- Unlock android phone if you don't have Motorola G54 5G fingerprint
- Remove the lock of Motorola G54 5G
- Easy steps to recover deleted music from Motorola G54 5G
- Android Call History Recovery - recover deleted call logs from Motorola G54 5G
- How To Restore Missing Pictures Files from Motorola G54 5G.
- How to retrieve lost files from Motorola G54 5G?
- How to recover deleted photos from Motorola G54 5G.
- Undeleted lost videos from Motorola G54 5G
- Best Android Data Recovery - Retrieve Lost Contacts from Motorola G54 5G.
- Title: How to restore wiped call history on Motorola G54 5G?
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-09 14:58:53
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:35:34
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-restore-wiped-call-history-on-motorola-g54-5g-by-fonelab-android-recover-call-logs/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.