How to restore wiped call history on Infinix Hot 30 5G?
- Accidental Deletion - Mistaken operation from users is one of the main reasons for deleting call log files from your Infinix Hot 30 5G device. For example, actions like pressing delete keys, emptying of recycle bin, improper use of command prompt, accidentally deleting while using third party application are part of reasons where we lose our call history.
- Virus Attack - Some call logs are deleted due to presence of virus in the system.
- Improper File Transfer - While transferring call history from one device to another, there are situations when data is lost. It can’t be found in either of the storage.
- Formatting Error - A formatting error can give you hard time while connecting an external drive, SD card etc. to your computer. At such instances, there is a threat of loss of your call logs from Infinix Hot 30 5G.
Android Data Recovery gives you fast and reliable recovery options for your Infinix Hot 30 5G. It can restore lost contacts, text messages, documents, photos, videos, call history and more from Android tablet PCs and smartphones. Whether you accidentally lost files due to wrong deletion, rooting, upgrading, memory card formatting, virus attacking, or because you crashed, smashed, broke or dropped your device into water, this Android data recovery software can rescue the important data in your device easily and quickly. Plus, it also allows you to make backups for your existing call logs, messages, contacts, photos and other data. Featuring a straightforward and streamlined interface, Android data recovery makes the process of restoring or backing up your Infinix Hot 30 5G device fast and easy.
- Part 1: Recovering call logs(history) from your Infinix Hot 30 5G (on macOS)
- Part 2: Recovering call logs(history) from your Infinix Hot 30 5G (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Infinix Hot 30 5G device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Infinix Hot 30 5G, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Infinix Hot 30 5G automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Infinix Hot 30 5G. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the call logs you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Infinix Hot 30 5G will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Infinix Hot 30 5G’s call logs
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Infinix Hot 30 5G device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Infinix Hot 30 5G device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Infinix Hot 30 5G’s lost call logs.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Infinix Hot 30 5G.
Now you have recovered deleted call history on Infinix Hot 30 5G successfully. To avoid situations like this, you has better back up all data files on PC just in case.
- Easy steps to recover deleted videos from Infinix Hot 30 5G
- Easy steps to recover deleted photos from Infinix Hot 30 5G.
- Infinix Hot 30 5G Tutorial - Bypass Lock Screen,Security Password Pin,Fingerprint,Pattern
- Complete guide for recovering call logs on Infinix Hot 30 5G
- The way to get back lost messages from Infinix Hot 30 5G
- Complete guide for recovering music files on Infinix Hot 30 5G
- Undelete lost data from Infinix Hot 30 5G
- Reset pattern lock Tutorial for Infinix Hot 30 5G
- Easy steps to recover deleted contacts from Android.
- The way to recover deleted pictures on Infinix Hot 30 5G without backup.
- Title: How to restore wiped call history on Infinix Hot 30 5G?
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-08 21:44:34
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:35:34
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-restore-wiped-call-history-on-infinix-hot-30-5g-by-fonelab-android-recover-call-logs/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.