How To Restore Missing Music Files from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra
Are you facing the situation that you mistakenly delete some valuable audio files? Do you know how to get them back? Sometimes, when you remove unnecessary files to get more storage space, you may accidentally delete some important data. The good news is, there are still methods can help you restore the lost files. This guide will show you how to recover deleted audio files step by step.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra on Windows
If you want to recover the exact copy of your deleted music, you may need to try a third-party data recovery software. Here, Android Data Recovery is a good and easy recovery tool is recommended. It is designed to deal with all complicated data loss situations like format recovery, data recovery after virus attack, system crash, raw error and more and has helped numerous users recover deleted music from your Motorola Razr 40 Ultra.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Motorola Razr 40 Ultra device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Motorola Razr 40 Ultra if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Motorola Razr 40 Ultra device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Razr 40 Ultra. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Motorola Razr 40 Ultra will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Motorola Razr 40 Ultra music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Motorola Razr 40 Ultra device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Motorola Razr 40 Ultra, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra.
With wizard-like user interface, you just need to follow simple prompts to finish Motorola Razr 40 Ultra recovery. No prior skill is required. Every Motorola user can recover lost music with no effort.
- Best Android Data Recovery - Retrieve Lost Pictures from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra.
- How to Rescue Lost Contacts from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra?
- How To Restore Missing Call Logs from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra
- Easy steps to recover deleted photos from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra.
- Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Unlock Tool - Remove android phone password, PIN, Pattern and fingerprint
- Solutions to restore deleted files from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra
- Best Android Data Recovery - Undelete Lost Music from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra
- How To Restore Missing Messages Files from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra
- Easy steps to recover deleted videos from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra
- Title: How To Restore Missing Music Files from Motorola Razr 40 Ultra
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-10 11:48:41
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:50:45
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-restore-missing-music-files-from-motorola-razr-40-ultra-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.