How To Restore Missing Music Files from Infinix GT 10 Pro
Music is one of the best part of most people around us, as this brings happiness in one's life with melodious sound. Because of this most of us have the great collections of favorite music files in one or the other way. Now the latest trend is to carry the loving music files along with us in memory cards which are used in most of the Android smartphone, especially Infinix GT 10 Pro.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Infinix GT 10 Pro on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Infinix GT 10 Pro on Windows
Android Data Recovery is just a tool that you need here. It empowers you to scan all lost files on the phone's internal and external memory, and then recover your needed files on Android selectively or in a batch. You can use it to deal with all kinds of data losing problem on your Infinix GT 10 Pro, including music, video, contacts, messages, photos, documents, etc. What's more, the program have a wide supported arrange, that means devices from Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, LG, etc. can all be restored completely.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Infinix GT 10 Pro device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Infinix GT 10 Pro if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Infinix GT 10 Pro device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your GT 10 Pro. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Infinix GT 10 Pro will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Infinix GT 10 Pro music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Infinix GT 10 Pro device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Infinix GT 10 Pro, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Infinix GT 10 Pro.
You can recover music in bulk or if you want to just select specific files to restore, you can easily do it. Aside from bringing back all information you lost, Android Recovery has the capability to make repairs on your Infinix GT 10 Pro's system.
- Simple ways to get lost files back from Infinix GT 10 Pro
- Best Android Data Recovery - Undelete Lost Music from Infinix GT 10 Pro
- How to retrieve erased videos from Infinix GT 10 Pro
- Unlock android phone if you don't have Infinix GT 10 Pro fingerprint
- Possible solutions to restore deleted pictures from Infinix GT 10 Pro.
- The way to recover deleted photos on Infinix GT 10 Pro without backup.
- How To Restore Missing Contacts Files from Infinix GT 10 Pro.
- How to restore wiped messages on Infinix GT 10 Pro
- How to recover old call logs from your Infinix GT 10 Pro?
- Title: How To Restore Missing Music Files from Infinix GT 10 Pro
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-10 11:26:26
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:50:45
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-restore-missing-music-files-from-infinix-gt-10-pro-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.