How to Restore Deleted Motorola Edge 40 Contacts An Easy Method Explained.
Interaction between cell phone and human being becomes much easier since the introduction of touch-based smartphones. Although touch phones bring many benefits to the end user, there are some painful side effects made us miserable, like accident deletions. A single swipe or tap may get an item being deleted. So it's very possible to delete something totally by accident. And you just can't stop it from happening as it's just too common among different users.
Android Data Recovery may help you a lot to retrieve deleted/lost contacts from Android phone memory or SIM Card. It is a program with human-based designs which is quick and easy to use. And the software supports many Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony. It's able to restore data from Android phones even after factory reset. By the way, this Data Recovery tool can help you recover lost contacts from Motorola Edge 40 if you are an Motorola Edge 40 user.
Note: Please turn off your data first in case your old contacts are overwritten. The lost contacts still exist on your Motorola Edge 40 and can be recovered. But, once they are written over, we can not restore them again.
- Part 1: How to Restore Deleted Motorola Edge 40 Contacts An Easy Method Explained. (on macOS)
- Part 2: How to Restore Deleted Motorola Edge 40 Contacts An Easy Method Explained. (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Motorola Edge 40 device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Motorola Edge 40, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Motorola Edge 40 automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Motorola Edge 40. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the contacts you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Motorola Edge 40 will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Motorola Edge 40’s contacts
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Motorola Edge 40 device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Motorola Edge 40 device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Motorola Edge 40’s lost contacts.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Motorola Edge 40.
To form a habit of back up Motorola Edge 40 files from time to time is with no doubt a good thing. Once you deleted your Motorola Edge 40 data accidentally, you can just use Android Data Recovery to retrieve deleted data from Motorola Edge 40. If you have any question, please feel free to drop us a comment below.
- Recover lost data from Motorola Edge 40
- Possible solutions to restore deleted contacts from Motorola Edge 40.
- Possible solutions to restore deleted pictures from Motorola Edge 40.
- Unlock android phone if you forget the Motorola Edge 40 password or pattern lock
- Best Android Data Recovery - undelete lost call logs from Motorola Edge 40
- Undelete lost messages from Motorola Edge 40
- Simple ways to get lost videos back from Motorola Edge 40
- Recover your music after Motorola Edge 40 has been deleted
- How to Restore Deleted Motorola Edge 40 Photos An Easy Method Explained.
- Title: How to Restore Deleted Motorola Edge 40 Contacts An Easy Method Explained.
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-09 20:32:49
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:35:34
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-restore-deleted-motorola-edge-40-contacts-an-easy-method-explained-by-fonelab-android-recover-contacts/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.