How to Rescue Lost Pictures from Nokia G310?
"Accidentally lost all my pictures on Nokia G310 after I updated my Nokia G310, and forgot to back them up. What should I do to recover my missing pictures from my Nokia G310 without backup? Any advice will be appreciated."
Android Data Recovery may help you a lot to retrieve deleted/lost pictures from Android phone memory or SIM Card. It is a program with human-based designs which is quick and easy to use. And the software supports many Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony. It's able to restore data from Android phones even after factory reset. By the way, this Data Recovery tool can help you recover lost pictures from Nokia G310 if you are an Nokia G310 user.
Note: Please turn off your data first in case your old pictures are overwritten. The lost pictures still exist on your Nokia G310 and can be recovered. But, once they are written over, we can not restore them again.
- Part 1: How to Rescue Lost Pictures from Nokia G310? (on macOS)
- Part 2: How to Rescue Lost Pictures from Nokia G310? (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Nokia G310 device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Nokia G310, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Nokia G310 automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Nokia G310. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the pictures you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Nokia G310 will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Nokia G310’s pictures
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Nokia G310 device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Nokia G310 device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Nokia G310’s lost pictures.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Nokia G310.
You can recover pictures in bulk or if you want to just select specific files to restore, you can easily do it. Aside from bringing back all information you lost, Android Recovery has the capability to make repairs on your Nokia G310 's system.
- The way to recover deleted photos on Nokia G310 without backup.
- How to Unlock Nokia G310 Without Password?
- Unlock android phone if you don't have Nokia G310 fingerprint
- How to retrieve erased videos from Nokia G310
- Possible solutions to restore deleted messages from Nokia G310
- Easy steps to recover deleted contacts from Android.
- Possible solutions to restore deleted pictures from Nokia G310.
- Easy steps to recover deleted music from Nokia G310
- How to retrieve erased call logs from Nokia G310?
- The way to get back lost data from Nokia G310
- Title: How to Rescue Lost Pictures from Nokia G310?
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-07 18:30:49
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:52:19
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-rescue-lost-pictures-from-nokia-g310-by-fonelab-android-recover-pictures/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.