How to recover old music from your Nokia C12
Now free MP3 files have been widely shared over the Internet. Sometimes, you have to buy some rare or limited Mp3 music due to the strengthening protection of intelligence. But just like other data files such as pictures, videos, emails, documents, etc, your cherished MP3 files are prone to be deleted from Nokia C12 by misoperations, formatting, disk corruption, virus attack and some other reasons.
When you are caught in such a situation, you need to find and download a third-party music recovery tool to help you out. It is the easiest and most efficient way to recover lost or deleted mp3 files. Read here, you may start to frantically search for a reliable MP3 recovery tool. But what is the best one? read on, and then you will get the answer.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Nokia C12 on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Nokia C12 on Windows
The Android Data Recovery is the World’s best data recovery tool for Android Smartphones that you can directly recover music, SMS, contacts, photos, and more on Android.
- Automatically scan your Nokia C12 after connected to the PC
- Recover sent & received lost files, and export in HTML format to PC for easy reading and printing
- Regain photos and music lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Nokia C12
- Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Xiaomi, OPPO, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Nokia C12 device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Nokia C12 if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Nokia C12 device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your C12. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Nokia C12 will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Nokia C12 music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Nokia C12 device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Nokia C12, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Nokia C12.
Finished! Android Data Recovery is a powerful and useful tool to help you recover all lost music back on your computer in a simple and secure way.
- Complete guide for recovering video files on Nokia C12
- Nokia C12 Messages Recovery - Recover Deleted Messages from Nokia C12
- Recover your pictures after Nokia C12 has been deleted.
- How To Restore Missing Music Files from Nokia C12
- Recover lost data from Nokia C12
- How To Restore Missing Call Logs from Nokia C12
- How to Unlock the Lock Screen on my Nokia C12
- Possible solutions to restore deleted photos from Nokia C12.
- How to Nokia C12 Get Deleted Phone Number Back with Ease and Safety
- Title: How to recover old music from your Nokia C12
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-07 21:17:24
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:48:30
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-recover-old-music-from-your-nokia-c12-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.