How to recover deleted photos from Nokia G42 5G.
It is completely normal to accidentally delete the photos of a friend or family. Or when the virus has attacked your Nokia G42 5G system, all data, including the photos stored in the phone is subject to be damaged. When the photos is lost for some reason, they are obliged to collect them through every means they can imagine sweetly with tiny outcomes. Otherwise, they just stand to bear the loss and inconvenience caused by the loss of photos.
Android Data Recovery may help you a lot to retrieve deleted/lost photos from Android phone memory or SIM Card. It is a program with human-based designs which is quick and easy to use. And the software supports many Android devices such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG and Sony. It's able to restore data from Android phones even after factory reset. By the way, this Data Recovery tool can help you recover lost photos from Nokia G42 5G if you are an Nokia G42 5G user.
Note: Please turn off your data first in case your old photos are overwritten. The lost photos still exist on your Nokia G42 5G and can be recovered. But, once they are written over, we can not restore them again.
- Part 1: How to recover deleted photos from Nokia G42 5G. (on macOS)
- Part 2: How to recover deleted photos from Nokia G42 5G. (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Nokia G42 5G device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Nokia G42 5G, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Nokia G42 5G automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Nokia G42 5G. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the photos you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Nokia G42 5G will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Nokia G42 5G’s photos
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Nokia G42 5G device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Nokia G42 5G device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Nokia G42 5G’s lost photos.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Nokia G42 5G.
Finished! Android Data Recovery is a powerful and useful tool to help you recover all lost photos back on your Nokia G42 5G in a simple and secure way.
- How To Restore Missing Call Logs from Nokia G42 5G
- How to Nokia G42 5G Get Deleted Pictures Back with Ease and Safety?
- How To Restore Missing Contacts Files from Nokia G42 5G.
- How to Unlock Nokia G42 5G Phone Forgot Password
- Nokia G42 5G Tutorial - Bypass Lock Screen,Security Password Pin,Fingerprint,Pattern
- Recover your music after Nokia G42 5G has been deleted
- Three methods to recover lost data on Nokia G42 5G
- How To Restore Missing Photos Files from Nokia G42 5G.
- How to recover old messages from your Nokia G42 5G
- Simple ways to get lost videos back from Nokia G42 5G
- Title: How to recover deleted photos from Nokia G42 5G.
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-08 18:25:42
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:43:55
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-recover-deleted-photos-from-nokia-g42-5g-by-fonelab-android-recover-photos/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.