How to Motorola G54 5G Get Deleted Phone Number Back with Ease and Safety
As a matter of facts, a contact is marked as blank after being deleted. The deleted item just becomes inaccessible and invisible. However, it would be completely erased if new data are written in and take place of it.
Therefore, you must stop adding new contacts to your cell phone if data loss happens. There are ways to retrieve a deleted contact on Motorola G54 5G either from internal storage or SD card via Gmail or Android Contacts Recovery.
Android Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery solution I came across recently. I have tried several recovery tools in last week and Android Data Recovery is the best among them for its recovery ability and simple user interface. Only 3 steps are involved in the whole recovery process to get back lost or deleted contacts, text messages, photos, media files and documents. You trigged the recover button, and then handle it over to the software. Grab a cup of coffee, then your lost contacts of Motorola G54 5G will come back after your return.
- Part 1: How to Motorola G54 5G Get Deleted Phone Number Back with Ease and Safety (on macOS)
- Part 2: How to Motorola G54 5G Get Deleted Phone Number Back with Ease and Safety (on Windows)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Motorola G54 5G device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Motorola G54 5G, if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Motorola G54 5G automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Motorola G54 5G. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the contacts you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Motorola G54 5G will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click Next. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: click “Recover” button to complete recovering Motorola G54 5G’s contacts
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Motorola G54 5G device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Motorola G54 5G device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the Motorola G54 5G’s lost contacts.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted files from Motorola G54 5G.
That’s all for how to recover deleted contacts from Motorola G54 5G with or without backups. If you still can’t find your deleted contacts, it means they have been overwritten and cannot be recovered anymore. To avoid such situation in the future, you’d better backup your Motorola G54 5G regularly.
- Android Call History Recovery - recover deleted call logs from Motorola G54 5G
- Best Android Data Recovery - Undelete Lost Music from Motorola G54 5G
- Motorola G54 5G Messages Recovery - Recover Deleted Messages from Motorola G54 5G
- Possible solutions to restore deleted contacts from Motorola G54 5G.
- Possible solutions to restore deleted videos from Motorola G54 5G
- Motorola Data Retrieval tool – restore lost data from Motorola G54 5G
- Possible solutions to restore deleted photos from Motorola G54 5G.
- How To Restore Missing Pictures Files from Motorola G54 5G.
- Unlock android phone if you don't have Motorola G54 5G fingerprint
- Remove the lock of Motorola G54 5G
- Title: How to Motorola G54 5G Get Deleted Phone Number Back with Ease and Safety
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-10 23:19:11
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:35:33
- Link: https://techidaily.com/how-to-motorola-g54-5g-get-deleted-phone-number-back-with-ease-and-safety-by-fonelab-android-recover-contacts/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.