Complete guide for recovering music files on Honor Play 8T
- Accidental Deletion - Mistaken operation from users is one of the main reasons for deleting music files from your Honor Play 8T. For example, actions like pressing delete keys, emptying of recycle bin, improper use of command prompt, accidentally deleting while using third party application are part of reasons where we lose our music.
- Virus Attack - Some music files are deleted due to presence of virus in the system. Videos that are mostly saved using internet might contain virus, in such cases there is a threat of missing or deletion of music files.
- Improper File Transfer - While transferring music from one device to another, there are situations when media file is lost. It can’t be found in either of the storages. What’s more, use of 'ctrl+x' for transferring may lead to permanent deletion of files.
- Formatting Error - A formatting error can give you hard time while connecting an external drive, SD card etc. to your computer. At such instances, there is a threat of loss of your music files from Honor Play 8T.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Honor Play 8T on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Honor Play 8T on Windows
The Android Data Recovery is a cutting edge program, is designed to help Honor Play 8T users to recover deleted/lost data from Honor Play 8T which includes Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, LG, Sony, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, AUSU and ZTE. Only with several clicks, it is available to recover deleted videos, photos, music, text messages, WhatsApp, contacts, call logs and document files from Honor Play 8T.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Honor Play 8T device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Honor Play 8T if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Honor Play 8T device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your Play 8T. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Honor Play 8T will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Honor Play 8T music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Honor Play 8T device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Honor Play 8T, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Honor Play 8T.
Now you have recovered deleted music on Honor Play 8T successfully. To avoid situations like this, you has better back up Android files on PC just in case.
- Simple ways to get lost messages back from Honor Play 8T
- How to retrieve lost files from Honor Play 8T?
- How To Restore Missing Photos Files from Honor Play 8T.
- How to recover old call logs from your Honor Play 8T?
- Honor Play 8T Music Recovery - Recover Deleted Music from Honor Play 8T
- How to recover old videos from your Honor Play 8T
- How To Restore Missing Pictures Files from Honor Play 8T.
- Easy steps to recover deleted contacts from Android.
- Honor Play 8T support - Turn Off Screen Lock.
- Title: Complete guide for recovering music files on Honor Play 8T
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-07 12:55:54
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:50:45
- Link: https://techidaily.com/complete-guide-for-recovering-music-files-on-honor-play-8t-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.