Complete guide for recovering messages files on LG V35 ThinQ
by Shirley ·
- Accidental Deletion – Mistaken operation from users is one of the main reasons for deleting messages from your LG V35 ThinQ. For example, actions like pressing delete keys, emptying of recycle bin, improper use of command prompt, accidentally deleting while using third party application are part of reasons where we lose our messages.
- Virus Attack – Some messages are deleted due to presence of virus in the system. Videos that are mostly saved using internet might contain virus, in such cases there is a threat of missing or deletion of messages.
- Improper File Transfer – While transferring messages from one device to another, there are situations when media file is lost. It can’t be found in either of the storages. What’s more, use of ‘ctrl+x’ for transferring may lead to permanent deletion of files.
- Formatting Error – A formatting error can give you hard time while connecting an external drive, SD card etc. to your computer. At such instances, there is a threat of loss of your messages from LG V35 ThinQ.
- Part 1: Complete guide for recovering messages files on LG V35 ThinQ (on Mac/macOS)
- Part 2: Complete guide for recovering messages files on LG V35 ThinQ (on Windows7/8/10)
The Android Data Recovery is the World’s best data recovery tool for Android Smartphones that you can directly recover messages, music, SMS, contacts, photos, and more on Android.
- Automatically scan your LG V35 ThinQ after connected to the PC
- Recover sent & received lost files, and export in HTML format to PC for easy reading and printing
- Regain photos and music lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside LG V35 ThinQ
- Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Xiaomi, OPPO, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
Part 1. Complete guide for recovering messages files on LG V35 ThinQ (on Apple MacOSX/macOS Computer)
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery on Mac
Download and install the Android Data Recovery in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your LG V35 ThinQ device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your LG V35 ThinQ if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your LG V35 ThinQ device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your phone. After finishing the operations on your phone, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the messages you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your LG V35 ThinQ will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos, audios and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover LG V35 ThinQ messages
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your LG V35 ThinQ device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your LG V35 ThinQ , click OK button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost messages.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted messages from LG V35 ThinQ.
If your LG V35 ThinQ is damaged seriously, you may lost your messages without the possibility to recover them back. That’s why we kindly suggest you back up your LG V35 ThinQ regularly.