Best Android Data Recovery - Undelete Lost Music from Honor 100
- Accidental Deletion - Mistaken operation from users is one of the main reasons for deleting music files from your Honor 100. For example, actions like pressing delete keys, emptying of recycle bin, improper use of command prompt, accidentally deleting while using third party application are part of reasons where we lose our music.
- Virus Attack - Some music files are deleted due to presence of virus in the system. Videos that are mostly saved using internet might contain virus, in such cases there is a threat of missing or deletion of music files.
- Improper File Transfer - While transferring music from one device to another, there are situations when media file is lost. It can’t be found in either of the storages. What’s more, use of 'ctrl+x' for transferring may lead to permanent deletion of files.
- Formatting Error - A formatting error can give you hard time while connecting an external drive, SD card etc. to your computer. At such instances, there is a threat of loss of your music files from Honor 100.
- Part 1: How to restore lost music from Honor 100 on Mac
- Part 2: How to restore lost music from Honor 100 on Windows
If you are unfamiliar with Android recovery, there is some issue we need to clarify before we are going to show you how to use the Android Data Recovery software to get back your lost songs on Android phone. Although the music recovery can retrieve deleted or formatted songs from mobile phones still there is some chance it can’t help. For example, your deleted music files may have been overwritten by new files, the deleted music file might be damaged. For higher success rate, you should act quickly when you notice the music songs loss.
Step 1: Download and launch the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac
Download and install the Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery for Mac in your Mac computer, when you open it, a dialog box will pop up to remind you whether to register, purchase or free try.
Note: You can free try this software in 30 days
Step 2: Connection
Run this powerful Android data recovering software on your Mac computer, and then connect your Honor 100 device to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Android Data Recovery will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your Honor 100 if you don’t open the debugging mode. The program will detect the version of your Honor 100 device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your 100. After finishing the operations on your device, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Select the Audio(music) you want to recover.
After connection, all file types on your Honor 100 will be showed in the interface. Choose the file types you want to recover, such as Audio/(music), contacts, messages, messages attachments, call logs, photos, gallery, picture library, videos and other documents. Check the file types you want to recover and click “Next”. The program will scan your device automatically.
Step 5: Recover Honor 100 music
When the scanning is finished, all types of files will be listed in categories on the left control. You are allowed to check the detailed information of each data. Preview and select the data you want to recover, and then click “Recover” button to complete recovering process.
Step 1: Download and launch the Android Data Recovery
Download and install the Android data recovery tool in your Windows computer, you can free try this software in 30 days.
Step 2: Connection
Connect your Honor 100 device to your Windows computer via the USB cable. Wait for seconds before the device is detected. Install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed.
Step 3: Enable USB debugging.
Allow USB debugging when your Android prompts you of USB debugging permission. After finishing the operations on your Honor 100, click “OK” button.
Step 4: Preview and recover the lost music(audio) files.
Soon, all Android available files will be classified into category on the left. You can toggle the button of “Only display the deleted item(s)” to “On”, so that you can quickly find the wanted Android file. Click “Recover” button and choose a destination folder to recover files. Within seconds, you can navigate to the file folder and check your deleted music files from Honor 100.
The above steps are the whole process to retrieve deleted music from Honor 100 without backup with the help of Android Data Recovery. In any case, prevention is the best protection. To avoid losing music from your Honor 100 again, do remember to backup it on your computer well.
- How To Restore Missing Call Logs from Honor 100
- Solutions to restore deleted files from Honor 100
- Honor Bypass Tools to Bypass Lock Screen(Honor 100)
- Recover your music after Honor 100 has been deleted
- Recover your messages after Honor 100 has been deleted
- Possible solutions to restore deleted pictures from Honor 100.
- How to get back lost photos from Honor 100.
- Honor 100 Video Recovery - Recover Deleted Videos from Honor 100
- Possible solutions to restore deleted contacts from Honor 100.
- Device unlock Honor 100
- Title: Best Android Data Recovery - Undelete Lost Music from Honor 100
- Author: TechiDaily
- Created at : 2024-02-10 12:40:48
- Updated at : 2024-02-22 00:48:30
- Link: https://techidaily.com/best-android-data-recovery-undelete-lost-music-from-honor-100-by-fonelab-android-recover-music/
- License: This work is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.