- Recover deleted files from Android smartphones/tablets/SD cards.
- Recover all file types: Messages, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Audio, Document, Call History, WhatsApp History, Notes and much more.
- Fully compatible with devices running the most recent version of Android operation system.
- Recover lost data from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, Xiaomi, OPPO, etc.
- Scan and preview lost data on your Android devices before recovery.
- Back up Android data to PC or Mac for forever preservation.
Android data recovery gives you fast and reliable recovery options for your Android devices. It can restore lost contacts, text messages, documents, photos, videos, call history and more from Android tablet PCs and smartphones. Whether you accidentally lost files due to wrong deletion, rooting, upgrading, memory card formatting, virus attacking, or because you crashed, smashed, broke or dropped your device into water, this Android data recovery software can rescue the important data in your device easily and quickly. Plus, it also allows you to make backups for your existing messages, contacts, photos and other data. Featuring a straightforward and streamlined interface, Android data recovery makes the process of restoring or backing up your device fast and easy.
Very simple and easy recovery process
The recovery process is very simple and easy, allowing you to get back your lost data in simple steps: connect your Android device > scan your device and select the file type you want to recover > rescue your lost or damaged data.
Get back various files on your Android smartphones and tablet PCs
This Android data recovery tool can recover lost text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, music, document files, and more from your Android smartphones and tablet PCs.
Compatible with most major Android devices
Android data recovery can retrieve lost data from most major Android smart phones and tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Google Pixel, Moto Z, HTC U11, LG G6, ZTE Axon 7, OnePlus 5, Huawei P9 Plus, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Tab 4, Kindle Fire, HTC One, and more.
Preview and select the data you need to recover
Android data recovery allows users to preview the lost data info before recovery, which is especially useful when you need to recover certain files. You’ll find all scanned files displayed in the preview window in category; both lost and existing files are visible. Just click the file type to see detailed information. This will make your work much more efficient and save you a lot of time!
Back up Android data including the deleted to computer
You can easily back up and manage your Android data (photos, video and music) on the computer with the USB cable. However, how do you manage the data like text messages, contacts, or WhatsApp data on the computer? FoneLab for Android enables you back up the existing data on Android to computer without rooting your phone. For those deleted items, you could also back up to a Windows computer or Mac after scanning the deleted items.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.7 or above (macOS Sierra/macOS High Sierra)
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space